St. Patrick's Day Shamrock Shake

St. Patrick's day has now come and gone, but I still thought I'd share this shamrock shake recipe with you, even though it's a bit late.
I am drinking this delectable shake as we speak (or blog!!), and let me tell you, it's phenomenal!

I made one small change to the recipe. Instead of just Vanilla ice cream, I used Vanilla with Chocolatey Chunks and Caramel frozen yogurt by Chapman's. Seriously...you can't go wrong with chocolate and mint!

This recipe is not completely sugar free, as it has ice cream in it. But hey, who says you can't splurge once in a while??

Now I bring to you, the delicious recipe to celebrate a belated St. Patrick's Day...

Shamrock Shake
makes two shakes

3 scoops vanilla ice cream or Vanilla and Chocolatey Chunks and Caramel Frozen Yogurt
(about 1 1/2 cups)
3/4-1 cup milk
1/4 tsp. or to taste mint extract
8-10 drops green food coloring
Whipped cream (optional)

Blend ice cream, milk, extract, and food coloring in a blender until smooth. Add more ice cream or milk depending on desired consistency. Poor into two glasses and top with whipped cream.

Recipe Credits go to Back To Her Roots 

Have an awesome Saturday, guys!

Liz

No comments