Red Pepper Hummus

Welcome back, guys! This was my (Sarah) aunts favorite hummus recipe that she would serve to my family and I occasionally. 



I love this recipe so much and I've made it often for guests. It's definitely one you should try!


                     







                         



Roasted Red Pepper Hummus 
Yields: 2 cups 

1 14oz can of chickpeas 
1/4 cup olive oil 
1/4 tahini paste or sesame seed paste 
3 garlic cloves, minced 
1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice 
pinches of pepper and salt 
1/2 cup of red peppers

Directions:

Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth. Enjoy!

credit for original recipe goes to Whitewater Cooks Cookbook


Photo Credits to Sarah
Have a great weekend! Don't forget to comment below if you try this delicious recipe. :)

Sarah & Liz

2 comments

  1. Yummy recipe, Sarah! I like red pepper hummus, and have made it many times for the family. :) Your recipe looks very similar!

    ~Schuyler

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually don't like hummus, but this looks very tasty!

    ReplyDelete